||Position ID: SMG-070802
Status: Full Time Employee
- Identifies and recommends new/modified competitive products and strategies.
- Makes presentations and demonstrations to sales personnel and customers that highlight features, benefits, and applications of WebSCADA products relative to competitors.
- Defines the content of regular publications to sales channel partners related to competitive intelligence.
- Initiates audits to asses the success of the competitive intelligence initiative and facilitate remedial or enhancement programs as required.
- Manages the sales department and reports to CEO directly.
- 5 years minimal experience in sales, marketing, design and/or application of industrial.
- Strong engineering background and familiar with SCADA systems.
- Design and development of Sales and Marketing plans and documentations.
- BS or MS Degree in a technical field.