||Position ID: OMG-070627
Status: Full Time Employee
- Develop, implement, and support hardware and software for real time control systems used in manufacturing.
- Collaborate with clients to define requirements for new systems and identify changes to existing ones, and implement and test them.
- Provide analysis and support for operational equipment, developing and maintaining documentation, and resolving discrepancies.
- Work involves technical depth in automation, as well as an understanding of manufacturing production technology and validation.
- MS or BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent scientific discipline.
- At least three years of experience installing, managing, maintaining, and programming plant/equipment automation systems, related instrumentation and electrical systems in a production environment.
- Knowledge of automation packages such as Allen Bradley SLC/500, PLC 5, Delta V, Control Logix, DCS, SCADA/HMI and Siemens platforms. Hands on programming and troubleshooting are a must.
- Demonstrated aptitude in basic mechanical, electrical and instrumentation skills and problem solving techniques.
- Willingness to travel.